- By day
Wednesday 18th October 2017
15:30 Wednesday 18th
Room H Opening Symposium 15:30 ￫ 17:00
Gynecological Endocrinology Climacteric and Menopause: from symptoms to therapies, from security to efficacy
Chairperson/s: Pedro Barri , Joaquim Calaf Alsina
- Andrea R. Genazzani DT56a, a non-hormonal botanical therapy, as first line treatment for menopausal symptoms
- Ewald Boschitsch The advantages of transdermal estrogens
- Nick Panay Body-identical hormone therapy – the way forward
- Martin Birkhaeuser Estrogens after menopause – 10 years may be too short
17:15 Wednesday 18th
Room H Opening Ceremony 17:15 ￫ 18:00
- The Congress Chairmen Pedro N. Barri , Joaquim Calaf Alsina
The Board Genazzani Andrea R. ,
The Scientific Societies and Institutions Purandare C N (FIGO) ,
Brown Haywood (ACOG) ,
Lumsden Mary Ann (RCOG) ,
Benedetto Chiara (European Board and College of the Obstetrics and Gynecology (EBCOG) ,
Martinez Astorquiza Txanton (SEGO)
18:00 Wednesday 18th
Room H Opening Lecture 18:00 ￫ 18:30
(OL01) The challenge of fertility preservation (introduced by Pedro Barri)
- Dror Meirow The challenge of fertility preservation
18:30 Wednesday 18th
Poster Area Poster 18:30 ￫ 20:30
- Natalia Aganezova P1. Contraception among medical students: preferences and knowledge
- Jaime Algorta P2. Contraceptive vaginal rings have advantages in efficacy, safety and acceptability.
- Hayat Alharthy P3. Menopause and HRT..UP DATE
- Guzal Artikkhodjaeva P4. The impacts of the thyroid gland diseases on a current of menopause.
- Jongkil Joo P19. Effect of oral contraceptives treatment on quality of life of Korean women with polycystic ovary syndrome
- Guzal Artikkhodjaeva P5. The hormonal disturbances, physical characteristics and metabolic differences in premenopausal and postmenopausal women with an excess weight.
- Bibiana Bajtekova P6. Menopausal uterus volume correlates with vitamin D level, depending on the season and the condition of the uterus.
- Virginia Calvente Aguilar P7. Contraception: Myths and realities
- Peter Chedraui P8. Higher serum vaspin, omentin-1, adipsin, adiponectin and angiopoietin-2 levels correlated with the postmenopause rather than the metabolic status: Report of a Pilot Study
- Luís Correia P9. The effects of metformin treatment in insulin-related genes expression in polycystic ovary syndrome
- Eliona Demaliaj P10. Clinical significance of atypical squamous cells of undetermined significance in detecting preinvasive cervical lesions in pre and post menopausal Albanian women
- Sergey Dzugan P11. Osteoporosis. Failure of steroid biosynthesis. Stress fractures.
- Maria Faranna P12. Subdermal implant, an optimal choice in Public Health
- SHAHI Farzana Tasmin P13. Management of PCOS in Childhood
- Feruza Gafurova P14. Clinical efficiency of the treatment of post-menopausal women with thyroid disorders.
- Feruza Gafurova P15. Menopause and the metabolic syndrome: clinical efficiency of the hormone replacement therapy.
- Peter Greenhouse P16. Transdermal estradiol treatment of premenstrual dysphoric disorder prevents catamenial genital herpes: A proof-of-concept study
- Nodira Inoyatova P17. Effects of the menopausal hormonal therapy on insulin sensitivity in menopausal women with thyroid dysfunction
- Nodira Inoyatova P18. Factors affecting cardiovascular mortality risk in postmenopausal age women with stable arterial hypertension.
- Patricija Kasilovska P20. Clinical signs and hormonal changes in woman with PCOS
- Dubravko Lepusic P21. Responsible sexual behaviour among adolescents, how to pass the information onto them?
- Jose MARANON P22. Examine the effect of supplementation of a novel combination of high genistein soybean extract and pyrogallol plus polyphenols from standardized pumpkin seed extract in perimenopausal women with urinary (UI) incontinence.
- Aditi Naik P23. Haematocolpometra – A Cause of Constipation to Remember!
- Zeina Naoum P24. “My mama told me it would happen”: Women’s experiences with menarche and menstruation in the United States
- Klaus Nickisch P25. Orientating studies aimed at an animal model for the study of hormonal emergency contraception (HEC)
- Maria Antonia Obiol Saiz P26. Over-diagnosis of chlamydia genital infection: our experience with point-of-care testing.
- Manuel Parra P27. Evolution in perceptions of the impact on mortality of cardiovascular disease in a women population from 2007 to 2016.
- Faustino Pérez-López P28. Meta-analysis of studies evaluating the association of endometriosis and gestational diabetes mellitus.
- Celestino Ronchi P29. Description of the development of a new contraceptive vaginal ring
- Ekaterina Sheremetyeva P30. The role of melatonin in the pathogenesis of polycystic ovary syndrome and its relationship with anovulation
- nina slabe P31. Quality of life among perimenopausal slovenian women
- Liudmila Stavinskaia P32. Efficiency of the prolonged regimen of oral contraceptive with drosperinon in the premenstrual syndrome (pms)
- Liudmila Stavinskaia P33. The prevalence of thyroid dysfunction in female patients with chronic hepatic disease
- Mohammed Alam P34. Observational Study of ulipristal acetate for the treatment of uterine fibroids in a University Teaching Hospital.
- Joanna marie Alday P35. Rosai-dorfman disease: pelvic manifestation case report
- Bibiana Bajtekova P36. Uterine volume in menopause correlates either with MPV or with CRP & Neutrophil count, depending on the presence of leiomyomas.
- Piyush Bansal P37. The role of GnRH analogues(GnRH-a) in improving outcome in women undergoing super-ovulation (SO) and intra-uterine insemination (IUI) after surgical correction of minimal to mild endometriosis: a randomized control trial.
- Alexandra Belousova P38. Endoscopic lateral suspension using the T-shaped mesh implant as an effective and safe method for correcting the apical prolapse of the genitals
- Jean-Marc Bohbot P39. The relevance of NNP association in first-line empirical local treatment of infectious vaginitis.
- Alberto Catapano P40. Evaluation of an oral Lactobacillus plantarum P 17630 medical device in women with Recurrent Vulvovaginal Candidiasis (RVVC): a randomized double blind controlled clinical study versus placebo.
- Huseyin Cengiz P41. Persistent Groin Pain Following Transobturatuar Tape: Management wihout excision of the tape
- Huseyin Cengiz P42. McCall Culdoplasty vs. minimally invasive Sacrospinous Ligament Fixation after vaginal hysterectomy: a retrospective study
- Jung-Hye Choi P43. Hepatocyte nuclear factor-1 beta (HNF-1Î²) inhibits oxidative stress-induced apoptosis in human endometriotic cells
- Ainhoa Coco P44. Vesicovaginal fistula. A complication after colposacropexy
- Vatsla Dadhwal P45. An unusual cause of abdominal mass
- José de Lima Filho P46. Case report: uterine leiomioma
- Valéria Do Nascimento P47. Heterotopic pregnancy with spontaneous conception: case report
- Carla Dominguez Gallardo P48. Abdominopelvic actinomycosis associated with an intrauterine device: a case report.
- Chiara Frendo-Balzan P49. Diagnosis Dilemma: Munchausen or Strep Avium?
- Chiara Frendo-Balzan P50. Persistent weight gain despite dieting, leads to discovery of a 27kg ovarian mass
- Dario Garcia-Rojo P51. Acupuncture for the treatment of overactive bladder: a systematic review of the literature.
- Aurora Garre P52. Open label, prospective, moisturizing and anti-itching efficacy study of a moisturizing vulvar gel containing borage oil, bisabolol and protective polymers.
- Michael Gavrilov P53. Laparoscopic myomectomy and perioperative bleeding. New approaches.
- Mónica Gomes Ferreira P54. Behçet syndrome as a genital ulcer differential diagnosis
- Corinne Granger P55. An open-label prospective study to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of a medical device with glyceryl polyacrylate moisturizer and glycerin for vaginal dryness and atrophy.
- Ahmet Guzel P56. A Cheap and Safe Technique in Morcellation Myomas During Laparoscopic Surgery Using Surgical Glove
- Kazim Karasahin P57. The effect of the stage of laparoscopically treated endometriosis on the outcome of in vitro fertilization
- Kazim Karasahin P58. Is Laparoscopic Tubal Sterilization associated with Premature Menopause?
- Jatinder Kaur P59. Heavy Menstrual Bleeding Doesn’t Mean Endless Hospital Appointments.
- Abdallah Khemis P60. Resistant condylomas: Successful cure with topical Nitrizinc Complex solution after unsuccessful cryotherapy and or Imiquimod treatment.
- Irina Lapina P61. Polycystic ovary syndrome (pcos) and venous tromboembolism
- Sanghoon Lee P62. The comparative efficacy and safety of intravenous ferric carboxymaltose with iron sucrose for the treatment of preoperative anemia with menorrhagia: An open-label, multicenter, randomized study
- Adriana Longo P63. Cystic Ovarian Teratoma with intracystic fat balls: a case report
- Flavia Marcelle Maia P64. Abdominal Gossypiboma after previous cesarean section: case report
- Sladjana Mihajlovic P65. Prevention of complications befor gynecological intervention
- Liana Mkrtchian P66. The use and efficacy of hyaluronic acid based bulking gels for treatment of atrophic vaginitis
- Hiroki Morita P67. Painless thyroiditis after laparoscopic surgery
- Santiago Palacios P68. Evaluation of the benefits of a newly marketed vaginal gel (palomacarer) on vaginal health of peri and postmenopausal women (atrovag survey)
- Swati Pralhad P69. Towards a common etiopathogenesis: periodontal disease and endometriosis
- Maria Ines Rosa P70. Efficacy ulipristal acetate for fibroid treatment : a meta-analysis study
- helena savc P71. Rare cause of acute abdomen: adnexal torsion in 10weeks high risk primigravida
- Vrishali Shenoy P72. An Overview of the hysterectomy process comparing the indication, complication rates and length of stay for different hysterectomy methods in the Gynaecology department at Darlington Memorial Hospital
- Darya Shishkina P73. Endometrioid ovarian formation. Peculiarities of timp-1 and timp-2 genes expression.
- Napoleão Silva P74. Non-puerperal uterine inversion: a case report and systematic review.
- Maria da Conceicao Simoes P75. Avaliação diagnostica de massa pelvica.
- Alexander Tikhomirov P76. Prevention of the recurrence of uterine fibroids after myomectomy
- Nahid Yasmin P77. Abdominal scar endometriosis after caesarean section : a case report
- Nahid Yasmin P78. Abdominal tuberculosis of a bangladeshi woman : a case report
- Suk-Ran Yoon P79. Interleukin-6 contributes to the pathogenesis of endometriosis by suppression of NK cell activity via regulation of SHP-2 expression
- Eva Zsak P80. Ethical Dilemmas Regarding Pre- And Perinatal Mortality In Hungary
- Rashda Bano P81. Miracles do happen: A case report of successful IVF pregnancy after a very low early maternal serum beta-human chorionic gonadotrophin levels.
- Chiara Castellini P82. Possible role of mitochondrial membrane potential (ΔΨm) and ROS in long-term human sperm motility
- Josep Gonzalo P83. Is there any difference in the egg donation experience between donors who had children compared with those who haven’t?
- Peter Greenhouse P84. Demand for Female Genital Cosmetic Surgery (labiaplasty) is successfully reduced by counselling and use of the Great Wall of Vagina artwork
- Jongkil Joo P85. Retrospective analysis of clinical factors that affect pregnancy rate in frozen-thawed embryo transfer of freeze-all policy
- Lorraine Kasaven P86. A Rare Complication of Acute Hepatic Dysfunction associated with Severe Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome following In Vitro Oocyte Retrieval.
- Rana Kim P87. The long-term management of midtrimester oligohydramnios with traditional Korean medicine: a case report
- Rachel Levy-Toledano P88. Ovaleap Effectiveness in Comparison to Gonal-f: A Post-hoc Analysis
- Mansoureh Movahedin P89. Protective effects of Calligonum comosum extract prescription on ovary of polycystic ovary mouse model
- Clara Sanz Perez P90. Hysteroscopy in patients with normal transvaginal ultrasound prior to IVF : a randomized controlled trial.
- Regina Schneidereit P91. Oocyte fertilization rate, embryo transfer, and user satisfaction with follitropin alfa in real-world assisted reproductive technology clinical practice: a multicenter, prospective, open, non-interventional study
- usha subramani P92. Factors predicting the outcome in stimulated iui cycles
- Mashael Alshebly P93. The effect of breastfeeding on risk of breast cancer in Saudi women
- Duk Soo Bae P94. Clinical outcomes of patients with clear cell and endometrioid ovarian cancer arising in endometriosis
- Paulina Banach P95. Diagnostic Value of Serum Angiogenesis Markers in Gestational Trophoblastic Disease using Multiplex Immunoassay
- Josep Combalia P96. Efficacy of a coriolus versicolor-based vaginal gel to repair cervical mucosa with high-risk hpv lesions. Interim analysis results
- Cem Dane P97. Perivascular epithelioid cell tumor of the uterus (PECOMA): A rare case
- Yann Gaslain P98. Use of a coriolus versicolor-based vaginal gel in patients with precancerous hpv lesions. Interim analysis results
- Serge Ginter P99. Denosumab and Cancer Cell migration
- Silvia Gonzalez P100. Effect of a non-hormonal coriolus versicolor vaginal gel among positive-hpv women with no colposcopy cervical lesions. A pilot study.
- Radosław Janicki P101. Incidental neuroendocrine tumor excised during cesarean section â€“ case report
- Jatinder Kaur P102. Is Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy an acceptable option for the treatment of early stage endometrial cancer?
- Valentina Kiseleva P103. High integration of human papillomavirus DNA implicates poor clinical outcome in patients with uterine cervical cancer of third stage
- Zuzanna Lada P104. Utility of HE4 to identify patients with endometrioid endometrial cancer who may require lymphadenectomy
- Zuzanna Lada P105. Serum levels of IL-6, IL-8 and CRP as prognostic factors in epithelial ovarian cancer
- Hiroki Morita P106. Preoperative diagnosis of struma ovarii using image study
- Maria Valente P107. Clinical and demographic features among women with high risk human papillomavirus infection others than 16/18 with normal cervical cytology
- Ana Neves P108. HPV high risk (hr) serotypes: are the differences important?
- Monika Nukala P109. evolution scoring system in ovarian malignancy imaging
- Santiago Palacios P110. Efficacy of a coriolus versicolor-based vaginal gel to repair cervical mucosa with hpv lesions. preliminary results of a clinical trial
- Analia Pesado P111. Primary malignant melanoma of the uterine cervix
- Hoorieh Soleimanjahi P112. Construction and formulation of Archaeosome nanoparticles containing uE6/uE7/uL1 chimeric plasmid as a therapeutic Papillomavirus type 16 vaccine
- Hrvojka Soljacic Vranes P113. Ovarian cancer with metastasis to the sternum
- Paulina Soponska-Brzoszczyk P114. Paraneoplastic cerebrall degeneration with anti-YO antibodies in a patient with ovarian cancer
- Jenifer Sousa P115. Diagnostic evaluation of pelvic mass.
- Katarzyna Terlikowska P116. HE4 and CA125 and ROMA index in the differential diagnosis of ovarian masses
- Katarzyna Terlikowska P117. The prognostic value of VEGF, survivin, and Smac/DIABLO serum levels in patients with serous ovarian carcinoma
- Leopoldo Tinoco P118. Persistence of human papillomavirus infection after LEEP for High-Grade Squamous Intraepithelial Lesions in an Oncology Hospital of Ecuador.
- Leopoldo Tinoco P119. Microinvasive carcinoma 1A1 of the cervix in Oncology Hospital Solca Quito -Ecuador during the period 2005-2017. Case series report
- GEORGE IATRAKIS P120. A Modified Risk Malignancy Index, to predict Ovarian cancer, a bicentric preliminary study
- Mona Abdelrahman P121. Obstetric Anal Sphincter Injuries (OASIS): A survey of training and clinical practice among trainee obstetricians in Ireland.
- Mona Abdelrahman P122. An audit of External Cephalic Version performed by a single operator in an Irish maternity hospital
- Mashael Alshebly P123. Evaluation of Oxidative Stress and Antioxidant status in diabetic and hypertensive women during labor
- Divva Aurelia Amelinda P124. Multifetal Pregnancy: Maternal and Perinatal Outcome in Dr. Sardjito Teaching Hospital 2011 – 2015
- Priya Ballal P125. Lustrum story on labour induction
- PIYUSH BANSAL P126. Mirror Syndrome: A Case Report
- Bruna Baratella P127. Case report: Endometriosis in fallopian tubes and ectopic pregnancy.Supervisor: Dra Maria da Conceição Ribeiro Simões -Ginecologista-Obstetra -Supervisora do Programa de Residência Médica de Obstetrícia e Ginecologia do Hospital de Base Dr Ary Pinheiro.
- Edlira BYLYKBASHI P128. Ureaplasma urealiticum and mycoplasma hominis (u-m) in pregnancy .
- Ersin Cintesun P129. Pregnancy and Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome: A case presentation
- Ersin Çintesun P130. Maternal and Fetal Outcomes of Multiple Repeated Cesarean Deliveries
- Cem Dane P131. Five cases of placenta previa with accreta: the maternal and fetal outcome from a tertiary center
- Jose De Lima Filho P132. Vulvar hematoma in puerpera with von willebrand’s disease of a maternity in amazon region.
- Ednea De Oliveira P133. Malaria vivax in pregnant attended in a school hospital of amazon region.
- Eliona Demaliaj P134. The Prevalence of Vaginal Microorganisms in Pregnant Women with Preterm Labor and Preterm Birth
- Filiberto Di Prospero P135. Prevention of Neonatal Group B Streptococcal Infection and overuse of antibiotics in the delivery room.
- Valeria do Nascimento P136. Extraovarian fibrothecoma evidenced in cesarean section: case report
- Aurora Garre P137. An open-label prospective study to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of a firming cream for the post-partum period containing Proteasyl and hydroxyprolisilane.
- Ioan-Iulian Iordache P138. Life with retrochorial hematoma – a case report
- yildirim karaoglan P139. Cesarean Scar Pregnancy: A Case Report
- Sangeetha Karunanithi P140. Gender ratio in a tertiary maternity care centre in India
- Peter Kaščák P141. Perinatal results in women above 35-40 years of age in faculty hospital trencin.
- Gagandeep Kaur P142. Hypertensive disorders of pregnancy â€“ major contributor to near miss mortality
- Venla Kemppainen P143. Pain during medical abortion in early pregnancy
- Pralhad Kushtagi P144. Pregnancy-related hypertension in a multigravida with previous cesarean delivery
- Glaucia Lamego P145. Delay in the psychomotor development of a premature mother born with falciparum malaria.
- Glaucia Lamego P146. Case report of monochroric and monoamniotic twin gesture in a gestante at school hospital of rondônia, brazil.
- Flavia Marcelle Maia P147. Uterine torsion in pregnant uterus: case report
- Flavia Marcelle Maia P148. Complications of Darier’s disease exacerbation in pregnancy: a case report
- Louise Mallam P149. Idiopathic Thrombocytopenia- Can a Diagnosis of Exclusion Really be Diagnosed?
- Ma Karla Lucille Musa P150. A Comparison of the Efficacy of a Single Dose Fosfomycin Trometamol versus a Five-Day Nitrofurantoin Regimen in the Treatment of Urinary Tract Infection among pregnant patients at a Tertiary Medical Center: A Single Blind Randomized Controlled Trial
- Merve Olgun P151. Clinical characteristics and pregnancy outcomes among women of Syrian refugees
- Ayodeji Oluwole P152. A comparative study of serum vitamin d levels in women with preterm and normal term deliveries in southwest nigeria.
- Karolina Panek-Laszczyńska P153. Alive term-delivered newborn with body stalk anomaly â€“ case report
- Ibrahim Polat P154. The effectiveness of double incision technique in uterus preserving surgery for placenta percreta
- Adriana Ramalho P155. Case report of toxoplasmose in pregnant served in maternity of rondã”nia, brazil.
- Adriana Ramalho P156. Necrosant fasceãte in patient in the late puerpãrio – case report
- Kryzia Rodrigues Carvalho P157. Vivax malaria recurrent in astest bronchite carrier with region amazonica: case report
- Ozlem Secilmis Kerimoglu P158. Bilateral femoral neck and head fractures resulting from transient osteoporosis of pregnancy
- Rozeta Shahinaj P159. The role of transvaginal assessment of cervical length in threatened preterm labor
- Adithi Shetty P160. Questioning the need for thromboprophylaxis in dvt among indian women in coastal region
- Nikil Shetty P161. Declining use of peripartum hysterectomy in atonic postpartum haemorrhage
- Maria Da Conceição Simões P162. Mixed Malaria in the gestation in the Western Amazon: case report
- usha subramani P163. Development and validation of a cervical score for predicting vaginal delivery in induction of labour
- Vesna Vukotic/Pavlovic P164. Trisomy of x chromosome and diagnosis
- Aida Perez OGILVIE SYNDROME FOLLOWING CESAREAN SECTION. A CLINICAL CASE
Thursday 19th October 2017
08:30 Thursday 19th
Room H Presidential Focus 08:30 ￫ 09:30
(PF-a) From present to future
Chairperson/s: Joseph Schenker
- Pedro Barri Infertility
Room F Meet the Expert 08:30 ￫ 09:30
(D04) Natural vs synthetic estrogens
Chairperson/s: Faustino Perez-Lopez
- Alfred Mueck Considering only the pharmacology of estrogens
- J Michel Foidart Back to the future
Room J Scientific Society Symposium 08:30 ￫ 09:30
The ABC of perimenopausal bleeding – organized by the International Menopause Society (IMS)
Chairperson/s: Mary Ann Lumsden
- Camil Castelo-Branco Structural and non-structural causes
- Mary Ann Lumsden Recommended investigations
- Nick Panay Current treatment approaches and guidelines
Room B Scientific Society Symposium 08:30 ￫ 09:30
Important Clinical Problems in Gynecological Endocrinology (Organized by the Polish Society of Gynecological Endocrinology )
Chairperson/s: Andrzej Milewicz , Blazej Meczekalski
- Agnieszka Podfigurna Long- term consequences of anorexia nervosa
- Roman Smolarczyk Hyperandrogenism -How to treat ?
- Blazej Meczekalski Hypoestrogenism in young women and its influence on bone mineral density
09:45 Thursday 19th
Room H Symposium 09:45 ￫ 11:15
Infertility (symp02) Andrology
Chairperson/s: Joaquim Sarquella , Sophie Christin-Maitre
- Csilla Krausz Genetics of male infertility in the era of ICSI
- Lluis Bassas New diagnostic tools for sperm fertilizing ability
- Alvaro Vives Male HPV vaccination. Why not?
- Serge Ginter Testosterone, DHEA, progesterone: how to handle male aging ?
Room F Sponsored Symposium 09:45 ￫ 11:15
Room J Symposium 09:45 ￫ 11:15
Oncology (symp06) Early diagnosis of endometrial cancer
Chairperson/s: Antonio Gil , Stefano Angioni
- Mary Ann Lumsden The role of transvaginal ultrasound in post menopausal bleeding
- Stefano Angioni Conservative treatment in patients with atypical endometrial hyperplasia or endometrial carcinoma
- Jaques Donnez From surgery to medical therapy : back to the future
Room B Oral Presentation 09:45 ￫ 11:15
(OP01) Gynecology: PCOS and Contraception
Chairperson/s: Josep Perello , Belen Marqueta
- Edlira BYLYKBASHI Contraceptive Use And Sexual Behavior As Bacterial Vaginosis (Bv) Trigger , In Young Women
- Jaime Algorta Clinical development of a new generation etonogestrel/Ethinylestradiol vaginal ring: Comparative bioavailability
- Zinnat Shaikh Management of Adolescent PCOS – A real challenge
- Klaas Heinemann Cardiovascular Safety in Users of Different Combined Oral Contraceptives Final results from the INAS-SCORE Study
- Klaas Heinemann Unintended Pregnancies in Users of Different Combined Oral Contraceptives â€“ Final results from the INAS-SCORE Study
- Riina Korjamo Risk factors affecting the request for subsequent abortion following medical induced abortion
- Cristina Puig Borràs The EC wheel: A tool to promote choice and evidence-based counselling on emergency contraception
- Olexandra Gromova Low-dose nonsteroidal antiandrogen flutamide improvs ovulatory function in PCOS patients
- Liudmyla Semeniuk Optimizing the treatment of women with PCOS
- Liudmila Karakhalis The application of COCs and Magnesium in premenstrual syndrome treatment
- Lali Pkhaladze Hyperandrogenemia and lipid profile
11:15 Thursday 19th
11:45 Thursday 19th
Room H Symposium 11:45 ￫ 13:15
Pregnancy (symp20) Update on preterm labor and induction of labor
Chairperson/s: Pavel Calda , Bernat Serra
- Gerard Visser MgS04, tocolytics and corticosteroids in case of preterm labor
- Joseph G. Schenker Preterm birth and assisted reproduction
- Haywood Brown Update on induction of labor
- Ineta Vasaraudze Medical and surgical interventions available before a periviable birth
Room F Symposium 11:45 ￫ 13:15
Oncology (symp05) New approach to cervical cancer screening
Chairperson/s: Alicia Ubeda
- Danielle Heideman Advances in cervical screening: self-collection and molecular testing
- Guglielmo Ronco How to screen vaccinated women
- Patrick Petignat New cervical cancer screening: why less is more ?
- Cristina Vanrell High grade SIL conservative management
Room J Symposium 11:45 ￫ 13:15
Gynecological Endocrinology (symp14) Premature Ovarian Failure
Chairperson/s: Andrzej Milewicz , Susana Peon
- Sophie Christin-Maitre Genes and primary ovarian insufficiency
- Nick Panay Optimising clinical management of POI using a global registry
- Chiara Benedetto Ovarian tissue cryopreservation and transplant
- Blazej Meczekalski General health issues in women diagnozed with POI
Room B Oral Presentation 11:45 ￫ 13:15
(OP02) Infertility and ART
Chairperson/s: Juan José Espinos , Claudia Forteza
- Ana Raquel Neves Endometriosis: A drawback in assisted reprodution technology?
- Daniel Mataró Does expanded carrier screening reduce the risk of conceiving an affected child through assisted reproduction?
- Piyush Bansal Levels of oxidative stress biomarkers in follicular fluid of women undergoing IVF and its relation with ART outcome
- Lolita Bulatova Progesterone reception in the peripheral blood mononuclear cells and the success of assisted reproductive technology
- Ainhoa Coco Reproductive outcomes after supplementation with Seidivid: a prospective analytical trial
- Asli Goker Quality Of Life In Turkish Infertile Couples And Related Factors
- Zinnat Shaikh Prevention Of Infertility
- Tea Dzhibladze The importance of office hysteroscopy in the diagnosis of endometrial pathology in women with infertility
- Sevgi Özkan The determination of perceived self-efficacy, adjustments and distress in infertile women
- Pedro-Antonio Regidor Identification and prediction of the fertile window with a new web based medical device using a vaginal biosensor for measuring the circadian and circamensual core body temperature
- Vladimir Zuev Laser converse express – diagnostics and volumetric photodynamic therapy of endometrial hyperplasia in women with infertility in ART programs.
13:30 Thursday 19th
Room H Sponsored Lunch Symposium 13:30 ￫ 15:15
15:15 Thursday 19th
15:45 Thursday 19th
Room H Key Lecture 15:45 ￫ 16:15
(kl07) Vaginal Hysterectomy
Chairperson/s: Oriol Porta
- C. N. Purandare Vaginal Hysterectomy
Room F Key Lecture 15:45 ￫ 16:15
(KL08) The Fetus: fetal development under adverse perinatal environment
Chairperson/s: Ineta Vasaraudze
- Eduard Gratacos The fetus: fetal development under adverse perinatal environment
Room J Key Lecture 15:45 ￫ 16:15
(kl06) Microchimaerisme and female health
Chairperson/s: Nicola Pluchino
- Johannes Huber Microchimaerisme and female health
Room B Key Lecture 15:45 ￫ 16:15
(kl03) Digital mums. Maternity (3.0)
Chairperson/s: Carlos Dosouto
- Sofia Fournier Digital mums. Maternity (3.0)
16:30 Thursday 19th
Room H Symposium 16:30 ￫ 18:00
Infertility (symp04) Oocyte quality
Chairperson/s: Monserrat Boada , Teresa Almeida-Santos
- Paolo G. Artini Effect of peritoneal endometriosis on oocyte and embryo quality
- Carla Tatone Ovarian damage by anticancer therapy: molecular mechanisms and preventive strategies
- Anna Veiga Preimplantation genetic screening at the blastocyst stage
Room F Sponsored Symposium 16:30 ￫ 18:00
Room J Symposium 16:30 ￫ 18:00
Oncology (symp07) Endometrial cancer
Chairperson/s: Xavier Matias Guiu , Basil Tarlatzis
- Jaime Prat Histologic and molecular staging of endometrial cancer
- Faustino Pérez-López Endometrial cancer risk factors
- Rainer Kimmig Ontogenetic approach in surgery of endometrial cancer – technique and results
Room B Oral Presentation 16:30 ￫ 18:00
(OP03) Gynecology: AUB, Prolapse and Menopause
Chairperson/s: Blazej Meczekalski , Rebeca Fernandez
- Mohamed Abdelrahman Correlation between (Trans-Abdominal/Vaginal) Sonography and Histopathology Outcome in Abnormal uterine bleeding(AUB) In Peri-menopausal Women
- Simin Taavoni Menopausal Symptoms and Effect of Lemon Balm: a Randomized, Triple-Blind Clinical Trial
- Tatjana Jovanovic-Radisavljevic Hysteroscopic evaluation of abnormal uterine bleeding in postmenopausal women
- Ash Alam Introduction of LiNA Librata Balloon Endometrial Ablation in an Out-Patient Setting in a UK District General Hospital
- Salvatore Giovanni Vitale Anatomical and functional outcomes, quality of life and sexuality after bilateral sacrospinous fixation for second recurrence of vaginal vault prolapse
- Sara Vargas Genitourinary syndrome of menopause: does it interfere with sexual function?
- Sergey Dzugan Menopause. Steroidopenia-related Hypercholesterolemia.
- Serge Ginter Low Dose Aspirine and Wellageing
- Antonio Cano Treatment of vasomotor symptoms with the isopropanolic Cimicifuga racemosa extract iCR: Insight into its mode of action
- Camil Castelo-Branco Non-hormonal treatment of climacteric complaints with isopropanolic Cimicifuga racemosa extract iCR – an overview of clinical data
- Harald Meden The isopropanolic Cimicifuga racemosa extract iCR is safe for breast and uterine tissue
18:15 Thursday 19th
Room H Symposium 18:15 ￫ 20:00
Gynecological Endocrinology (symp15) Menopause
Chairperson/s: Irene Lambrinoudaki , Christian Egarter
- Mary Ann Lumsden Perimenopausal bleeding problems
- Santiago Palacios Early treatment of VVA leads to improved outcome
- Christian Egarter Update on isoflavones in menopause
- Irene Lambrinoudaki Cardiovascular disease prevention after menopause
Room F Symposium 18:15 ￫ 19:45
Gynecology (symp16) Endometriosis
Chairperson/s: Josep Estadella , Ulysse Gaspard
- Leila Adamyan Endometriosis: impact on female fertility
- Teresa Almeida-Santos Evaluation of ovarian reserve in women with endometrioma
- François Closon Benefits of endometriosis surgery before IVF
- Nicola Pluchino Sexual function of endometriosis patients and their partners
Room J Symposium 18:15 ￫ 19:45
Gynecological Endocrinology (symp10) Polycystic Ovary
Chairperson/s: Bart CJM Fauser , Ana Polo
- Andrzej Milewicz Lipid Accumulation Product (LAP) and Waist Circumference to Height Ratio (WGtR) associated with hormonal profile in women with PCOS
- Alessandro Genazzani Integrative treatments to overcome insulin resistance in PCOS patients
- Sven Skouby PCOS intervention: on the continuous clinical challenge
- Basil Tarlatzis Infertility treatment in PCOS
Room B Oral Presentation 18:15 ￫ 19:45
(OP04) Pregnancy: Preeclampsia, GDM, Delivery
Chairperson/s: Maria Goya , Nuria Elias
- ameer abdallah First Trimester of Pregnancy 3D Power Doppler Placental Volume and Vascular Flow Indices in the Early Prediction Of preeclampsia.
- Mónica Gomes Ferreira Dermatoses Of Pregnancy: Descriptive Study Of Epidemiological And Obstetric Factors. Five Years Of Follow-Up
- Dorota Darmochwal-Kolarz The concentrations of Placental Growth Factor PLGF and Endoglin ENG in pregnancy complicated by pre-eclampsia.
- Daniela Di Martino Maternal hemodynamics in hypertensive disorders and different feto-placental growth patterns, in pregnancy
- Dorota Darmochwal-Kolarz The concentrations of VEGF and VEGFR-1 in pregnancy complicated by pre-eclampsia.
- Sonali jain Co-relation of PlGF (Placental growth factor) with severity of preeclampsia and adverse maternal outcomes.
- Vladimir Kuzmin Preeclampsia and HELLP syndrome – obstetric prognosis
- Liudmyla Semeniuk Influence of the method of interruption of dead pregnancy on the formation of endometrial pathology in the future
- Pralhad Kushtagi Correlation between Amniotic Fluid Index at Admission and Intrapartum Foetal Wellbeing in Women with Pre-labour Rupture of membranes at Term
- Peter KAščáK Vaginal birth after cesarean delivery is it safe? 15 years of experience.
- Serap Cilaker Micili Alpha-lipoic acid vaginal administration contrasts inflammation and preterm delivery in rats
Friday 20th October 2017
08:30 Friday 20th
Room H Presidential Focus 08:30 ￫ 09:30
(PF-b) From present to future
Chairperson/s: David Serfaty
- Joaquim Calaf Alsina Contraception / Endocrinology
Room F Meet the Expert 08:30 ￫ 09:30
(D03) Vaginal atrophy with estrogens in breast cancer patients
Chairperson/s: Barbara Garcia-Valdecasas Vilanova
- Serge Rozenberg Breast cancer and MHT
- Camil Castelo-Branco VVA in breast cancer survivals. Are topical estrogens safe?
Room J Scientific Society Symposium 08:30 ￫ 09:30
New molecules and new mechanisms in Gynecological Endocrinology – organized by the International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology (ISGE)
Chairperson/s: Mark Brincat , Xiangyan Ruan
- Jean Michel Foidart Relief of vasomotor symptoms: with NK3R antagonists or with HT ?
- Nick Panay Minimising hormone therapy intolerance
- Tommaso Simoncini Sex steroids, insulin and fat metabolism: implications for healthy aging
Room B Scientific Society Symposium 08:30 ￫ 09:30
What new genetics brings to the practice of obstetrics and gynecology – organized by the European Society of Human Genetics (ESHG)
Chairperson/s: Feliciano Ramos , Antoni Borrell
- Robert-Jan Galjaard NIPT in the Netherlands: what’s new?
- Jenny Lord Prenatal diagnosis of fetal structural abnormalities using whole exome sequencing: findings from the Prenatal Assessment of Genomes and Exomes (PAGE) project
- Marjolijin Ligtenberg The changing landscape of BRCA-mutation-testing in patients with ovarian cancer
09:45 Friday 20th
Room H Symposium 09:45 ￫ 11:15
Gynecological Endocrinology (symp13) The over forty women
Chairperson/s: Mark Brincat , Carlos Dosouto
- Joelle Belaisch Allart Management of infertility over forty
- Michèle Lachowsky A woman over forty in our 21st century
- Antonio Cano Imaging biomarkers of atherosclerosis and estrogen exposure: further on the window hypothesis
- Bart CJM Fauser Ovarian aging and its clinical implications
Room F Symposium 09:45 ￫ 11:15
Gynecology (symp19) Sexuality / WSD
Chairperson/s: Ali Kubba , Josep Perello
- Rossella E. Nappi Sexual symptoms at menopause: are they all women’s dysfunction?
- Johannes Bitzer Sexual health care for cancer patients
- Rik HW van Lunsen The Amsterdam multifacettal approach of sexual pain disorders aiming at restoring sexual pleasure
- Herjan Coelingh Bennink Improvement of sexual function during pill use by normalising free testosterone levels
Room J Sponsored Symposium 09:45 ￫ 11:15
Room B Oral Presentation 09:45 ￫ 11:15
(OP05) HPV: Cervical and Breast Cancer
Chairperson/s: Barbara Garcia-Valdecasas Vilanova , Celia Marcos
- Domagoj Krpina The frequency koilocytes in abnormal cervicovaginal swab
- Afedita Manaj HPV-DNA as an adjenct test in the follow-up of patients with abnormal PAP smear results
- Alexandra Meira HPV prevalence, risk factors, sensibility for HPV test in women with higher risk for HSIL
- GEORGE IATRAKIS Practical management of HGSIL during pregnancy
- Maria Valente High-Risk Human Papillomavirus Others Than 16 And 18 Cervical Infection Among Women With Normal Cervical Cytology: Re-Evaluation At Least After One Year
- Kyeong A So Risk factors of persistent HPV infection after treatment for high-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion
- Camille Cecilia Lopez 3-Year And 5-Year Survival Rate Of Patients With Cervical Cancer Who Completed Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy In Ust Hospital Benavides Cancer Institute
- Christel Pequeux Dose-dependent effect of estetrol (E4) on angiogenesis and breast tumor growth
- Sevgi Özkan The need of information and support of breast cancer patients’ first-degree relatives; what do we know?
- Maria de Lourdes Silva Ferreira Quality of life in women with breast cancer undergoing breastconserving surgery and mastectomy.
11:15 Friday 20th
11:45 Friday 20th
Room H Symposium 11:45 ￫ 13:15
Gynecology (symp17) Minimally invasive surgery, Cosmetic genital surgery and Uro-Gynecology
Chairperson/s: Leila Adamyan , Sven Skouby
- Francisco Carmona Against electric morcellation. Pro minimally invasive surgery
- Linda Cardozo Female cosmetic genital surgery
- Oriol Porta Factors influencing pelvic floor muscle training success in the treatment of urinary incontinence
- Tommaso Simoncini Robotic surgery for advanced pelvic organ prolapse
Room F Symposium 11:45 ￫ 13:15
Gynecological Endocrinology (symp11) Receptor modulators in gynecology and obstetrics
Chairperson/s: Joaquim Calaf Alsina
- Jean Michel Foidart Estetrol is a unique estrogen with specific advantages for oral contraception and treatment of menopause
- Christine Bergeron Endometrial effects of SPRMs
- Ekaterine Tskitishvili Estrogen receptors and estetrol-dependent neuroprotective actions: a pilot study
Room J Symposium 11:45 ￫ 13:15
Pregnancy (symp21) Preeclampsia
Chairperson/s: Stefano Luisi , Peter Husslein
- Bernat Serra Use of biomarkers for preeclampsia
- Daniela Di Martino Early and late preeclampsia, new lenses to look preeclampsia
- Pavel Calda From diagnosis to treatment
Room B Oral Presentation 11:45 ￫ 13:15
(OP06) Gynecological Cancer
Chairperson/s: Franco Borruto , Marta Simon
- Francesco Giuseppe Carbone Diagnostic and therapeutic pitfalls in a woman with atypical polypoid adenomyoma of the endocervical canal.
- Shozo Kurotsuchi Recurrent Granulosa Cell Tumors of the Ovary Successfully Treated with Laparoscopic Surgery
- Samira Vesali Cancer patients have little information about fertility preservation: A survey of knowledge and attitude of cancer survivors.
- Feyza Incesu Çintesun Assesment of KRAS LCS6 Mutation with Endometrial Cancer
- Olga Tyan The role of the heat shock proteinHsp60 in screening of endometrial cancer among postmenopausal women with metabolic syndrome
- Manuel Fonseca Fast growing uterine tumour – a rare case
- Mónica Gomes Ferreira Changes in the management of Ovarian cancer due to the new FIGO and WHO classifications: A case series observational descriptive study. Seven years of follow up.
- Corina Lavelle Establishment of a Complex Pelvic MDT
- Mónica Gomes Ferreira Prognosis Factors In Patients With Locally Advanced Vulvar Cancer Treated With Surgery With Or Without Radiotherapy
- Francesco Carbone An unique finding in mature cystic teratoma: papillary renal carcinoma Type 2.
13:45 Friday 20th
Room H Sponsored Lunch Symposium 13:45 ￫ 15:30
15:30 Friday 20th
15:45 Friday 20th
Room H Meet the Expert 15:45 ￫ 16:45
(D02) Prenatal Genetic testing
Chairperson/s: Agustin Ballesteros
- Gerard Albaiges Baiget Non invasive prenatal testing
- Lluis Armengol When should a fetal microarray be offered
Room F Sponsored Debate 15:45 ￫ 16:45
Room J Scientific Society Symposium 15:45 ￫ 16:45
Male hormonal contraception: perspectives – organized by the International Consortium for Male Contraception (ICMC)
Chairperson/s: David Serfaty , Stephanie Page
- David Serfaty ICMC activities and update
- Ronald Swerdloff Addition of progestins to androgens are advantageous for male contraception
- Christina Wang New developments in male contraception: The contraceptive trial network
Room B Oral Presentation 15:45 ￫ 16:45
Chairperson/s: Nuria Li , Rik HW Van Lunsen
- Hayat Alharthy Understanding female sexuality
- Charissa Goh Sexual Health Survey Among Adolescent Students in Singapore
- Dario Garcia-Rojo Knowledge and skills in the assessment and management of sexual disfunction by different physicians in a university hospital.
- Shamim Fatema Nargis Female Sexual Dysfunction in a developing country like Bangladesh.
- Elina Pohjoranta Factors affecting sexual wellbeing after first trimester termination of pregnancy
- Tanja Huelder Sexual function after implantation of partially absorbable transvaginal meshes
- Luis M. Helguero-Santin DisrespEct and abuse during ChIlDbirth in pEru (DECIDE): a cross-sectional study in 14 hospitals of nine cities of Peru
- Andrea DeMaria Reproductive and Sexual Health Knowledge, Attitudes, and Behaviors among Reproductive-Aged Women Living in Italy
17:00 Friday 20th
Room H Symposium 17:00 ￫ 18:30
Gynecology (symp18) Adolescent Gynecology
Chairperson/s: Johannes Bitzer , Clara Colomè
- Georgios Creatsas Dysfunctional uterine bleeding during adolescence
- Charles Sultan Delayed Puberty
- Lourdes Ibanez PCOS in adolescent girls
- Stefano Luisi Management of endometriosis in teenagers
Room F Symposium 17:00 ￫ 18:30
Oncology (symp09) Breast cancer
Chairperson/s: Alfred Mueck
- Mark Brincat Pharmacological interventions at the time of menopause that decreases the incidence of breast cancer. The list grows
- Nicoletta Biglia Tailored breast surgery for BRCA mutated patients
- Harald Meden New developments in the management of breast cancer
Room J Symposium 17:00 ￫ 18:30
Infertility (symp03) Obesity and Reproduction
Chairperson/s: Jean Michel Foidart , Juan José Espinos
- Ronit Haimov-Kochman Adiposity and Ovulation, the complex interactions
- Jose Bellver Obesity and implantation
- Annemieke Hoek Cost- effectiveness scenarios for lifestyle intervention preceding infertility treatment in obese infertile women
- Xiangyan Ruan Orlistat or metformin combined with lifestyle changes in the management of obese patients with PCOS
Room B Oral Presentation 17:00 ￫ 18:30
(OP08) Gynecology: Myoma and Endometriosis
Chairperson/s: Josep Estadella , Nuria Barbany
- Margarita Andreeva Uterine fibroids. A way to spare the uterus
- Josep Perelló Capo Development of a screening questionnaire to detect heavy menstrual bleeding in women of child-bearing age
- Kristina Gemzell-Danielsson Efficacy and safety of the selective progesterone receptor modulator (PRM) vilaprisan â€“ data from the phase 2 ASTEROID 2 study
- Michael Rose Real world data of 226 UK women treated with ulipristal acetate for symptomatic uterine fibroids: comparison with total EU PREMYA study population
- Bart Ploeger Exposure-response analysis to assess the safe and efficacious dose of the selective progesterone receptor modulator vilaprisan (VPR) for the treatment of patients with uterine fibroids
- Mariya Valeriya Samoylova To the question of ovary endometriosis typical pathomorphologic structure.
- Maryia Paulouskaya Expression of proliferation marker Ki-67 in eutopic and ectopic endometrium at adenomyosis and endometrioid cysts of ovaries
- Darya Shishkina Ovarian Endometrioid Formations. Peculiarities Of Bcl-2, P-53 And Mmp-9 Genes Expression In Tissue.
- Darya Shishkina Recurrent Endometrioid Ovarian Formations. Features Of Steroid Hormone Receptors Expression In Tissues
- Liudmila Karakhalis Adenomyosis and infertility: the therapy control
- Shamsun Nahar Lucky Fertility Outcome After Relaparoscopy In Pelvic Endometriosis
- Sam Alhayo Postoperative Transvaginal Sonography (TVS) in patients undergone combined colorectal and gyencological resection of bowel DIE; a pioneer prospective study.
- Preet Gosal Clinical and Sonographic Outcomes of Rectosigmoid Deep Infiltrating Endometriosis Lesion Resection in Australian Setting; 6 year case series
- Bartosz Brzoszczyk Laparoscopic approach in the treatment of endometriosis of the urinary tract
18:30 Friday 20th
Room F ESG General Assembly 18:30 ￫ 19:30
ESG General Assembly
Saturday 21st October 2017
08:30 Saturday 21st
Room F Presidential Focus 08:30 ￫ 09:30
(PF-c) From present to future
Chairperson/s: Clara Pelissier
- Andrea R. Genazzani Menopause and ageing
Room J Meet the Expert 08:30 ￫ 09:30
(D01) Genomic screening
Chairperson/s: Anna Veiga
- Guido Pennings Ethical insights about genetic screening in reproduction
- Gabriela Palacios-Verdú Genetic counseling aspects of extended carrier screening in reproduction
Room B Scientific Society Symposium 08:30 ￫ 09:30
Uterine myoma: how to face and treat according to patients needs – organized by the International Academy of Human Reproduction (IAHR)
Chairperson/s: Georgios Creatsas , John Sciarra
- Martin Birkhaeuser Medical treatment of fibroma: Pre-surgical only? Use of GnRH analogues
- Sven Skouby Medical treatment of fibroma: Pre-surgical only? Use of SPRMS
- Pedro Barri ART in infertile patients with myomas
09:40 Saturday 21st
Room F Symposium 09:40 ￫ 11:10
Gynecological Endocrinology (symp12) Contraception
Chairperson/s: Inaki Lete , Vera Prilepskaya
- Kristina Gemzell-Danielsson Contraception: a pre-requisite for reproductive health.
- Luis Ignacio Lete Lasa Non-oral hormonal contraception
- David Serfaty Obesity and contraception
- Ali Kubba Bridging the contraception menopause gap
Room J Symposium 09:40 ￫ 11:10
Oncology (symp08) Ovarian cancer
Chairperson/s: Ramon Rovira , Patrick Petignat
- Enrica Bentivegna Conservative treatment of high risk epithelial ovarian cancer
- Walther Christian Kuhn Impact of centralized care on survival in advanced ovarian cancer
- Violante Di Donato Surgery for epithelial ovarian cancer: update
Room B Oral Presentation 09:40 ￫ 11:10
(OP09) Pregnancy: first trimester and Fetus
Chairperson/s: Joan Parra , Marta Claramonte
- Artur Habili Timing of the First Ultrasound Examination to Determine the Viability of Pregnancy
- Alexandre HERTIG Post-Partum Acute Kidney Injury: Sorting Placental And Non-Placental Thrombotic Microangiopathies Using The Trajectory Of Biomarkers
- Marie-Odile SOYER-GOBILLARD Neurodevelopmental disorders in children exposed in utero to progestin treatment: study of a cohort de 95 children from the Hhorages Association.
- Hatern Tintara The effectiveness of celecoxib for pain relief and antipyresis in second trimester medical abortions with misoprostol: A randomized controlled trial
- Vatsla Dadhwal Mifepristone followed by misoprostol or Ethacridine lactate and oxytocin for second trimester abortion: a RCT
- Afedita Manaj Gestational diabetes and the related complications
- Olga Tanko To The Issue On Fetal Growth Retardation Pathogenesis
- Rozeta Shahinaj Antenatal Surveilance Of Postterm Pregnancies With Doppler Velocimetry
- Vladimir Kuzmin The infectious and genetic factors in development of premature labor
- Karolina Rabenda-Lacka The prevalence and risk factors of postpartum depression in Poland – did 10 years change a lot?
11:10 Saturday 21st
11:30 Saturday 21st
Room F Key Lecture 11:30 ￫ 12:00
(kl05) Hysterectomy 2017 and alternatives
Chairperson/s: Jordi Ponce
- John Sciarra Hysterectomy 2017 and alternatives
Room J Key Lecture 11:30 ￫ 12:00
(kl04) Are estrogens alone really safe for breast in menopausal therapy?
Chairperson/s: Sonia Baulies
- Anne Gompel Are estrogens alone really safe for breast in menopausal therapy?
12:10 Saturday 21st
Room F Symposium 12:10 ￫ 13:40
Infertility (symp01) Assisted Reproductive Technologies: from problems to solutions, new challenges
Chairperson/s: Joelle Belaisch-Allart , Francisca Martinez
- Nikolaos P. Polyzos Optimal ovarian response for IVF
- Gian Maria Busetto Varicocele & oligoasthenoteratozoospermia: evaluation of antioxidant supplementation effect on pregnancy rate & sperm quality
- Antonios Makrigiannakis Management of recurrent implantation failure
- Luca Gianaroli Is time to pregnancy a valid indicator of IVF success?
Room J Scientific Society Symposium 12:10 ￫ 13:40
Breast-Cancer: an up-date in the management – organized by the Société Européenne de Langue Franco-Allemande de Gynécologie-Obstétrique (SELFAGO)
Chairperson/s: René Druckmann , Adolf E. Schindler
- Christian Singer Identification and Management of Familial Breast Cancer
- Claus Schlotter Impact of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes and future immune strategies in breast cancer
- Laura Knabben Breast cancer and pregnancy
- Walther Christian Kuhn Preoperative breast MRI- examination for everyone? A prospective multicenter study
13:40 Saturday 21st
Room F Closing Ceremony 13:40 ￫ 14:00